I’m a freelance science writer and I cover a wide range of topics, from human evolution and archaeology to molecular biology and neuroscience. I mainly write features for a wide readership, in magazines like New Scientist, Nature, The Psychologist, Smithsonian Magazine, Science and others – you can get a better flavour here.
- Sane reflections on the Woolwich murder from @kenanmalik kenanmalik.wordpress.com/2013/05/23/ref… 23 hours ago
- Rethinking material incentives vs. pure altruism for promoting blood donations tinyurl.com/pdwvc87 & tinyurl.com/q33ew4e 1 day ago
- RT @sethmnookin: "He is expert at making up conversations he did not hear": @nytimes is not impressed w/Ben Mezrich's latest. http://t.co/6… 1 day ago
- Oh so clever MT @matingmind: @RichardDawkins Biggest failure of DSM5 was its failure to incl. most common, costly mental disorder: religion. 1 day ago
- RT @Glinner: If only Salman Rushdie had written Satanic Verses while wearing a balaclava. He might still be alive! http://t.co/RHRBFh8TGa 1 day ago