I’m a freelance science writer and I cover a wide range of topics, from human evolution and archaeology to molecular biology and neuroscience. I mainly write features for a wide readership, in magazines like New Scientist, Nature, The Psychologist, Smithsonian Magazine, Science and others – you can get a better flavour here.
- RT @psychmag: Our July 2008 issue had @MultipleDraftz on existential concerns, and an interview with Irvin Yalom! thepsychologist.bps.org.uk/archive?page=10… 2 weeks ago
- Well this grabbed the attention of absolutely no one. But I’ve got lots more folks. Stayed tuned for me trying to s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Oh, my Dawkins-mocking tweets just lost me a follower, boo hoo. I'm such a meany. 3 weeks ago
- "Nooooo, I meant that it's a tragedy that the phrase Allahu Akhbar, uttered peacefully by hundreds of millions of M… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- "Noooooo, I meant that it's nicer to sit on a bench outside a cathedral on a sunny day and listen to the bells than… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago