I’m a freelance science writer and I cover a wide range of topics, from human evolution and archaeology to molecular biology and neuroscience. I mainly write features for a wide readership, in magazines like New Scientist, Nature, The Psychologist, Smithsonian Magazine, Science and others – you can get a better flavour here.
- No barking from the dog, no smog/An' momma cooked a breakfast with no hog... (saw this a while back but forgot to s… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Homer's Odyssey for kids? I'll try it out on my 5-year-old later ... (this prompts me to mention 'Big Questions Fro… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Me, Myself, and (my mind's) I... twitter.com/philosophybite… 3 days ago
- WTF is up this guy? Always knew he was a complete tool, but this? Speechless... twitter.com/DineshDSouza/s… 3 days ago
- These rubber guys are known as Bob. Only ever used them for combat training but good to see Bob being put to servic… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago