I’m a freelance science writer and I cover a wide range of topics, from human evolution and archaeology to molecular biology and neuroscience. I mainly write features for a wide readership, in magazines like New Scientist, Nature, The Psychologist, Smithsonian Magazine, Science and others – you can get a better flavour here.
- Below might serves as a prompt to re-watch some of Magee's interviews, such as this one with AJ Ayer languidly puff… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Touching profile of legendary populariser of philosophy Bryan Magee in @NewStatesman newstatesman.com/politics/uk/20… 1 week ago
- Just another snowy Brighton pic (yes, I'm as excited about a tiny bit of snow as the next person) https://t.co/xfFXSdGvoO 1 month ago
- Everyone very excited here in Brighton about the rare snow... https://t.co/i9d8Tx5I9L 1 month ago
- No barking from the dog, no smog/An' momma cooked a breakfast with no hog... (saw this a while back but forgot to s… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago