I’m a freelance science writer and I cover a wide range of topics, from human evolution and archaeology to molecular biology and neuroscience. I mainly write features for a wide readership, in magazines like New Scientist, Nature, The Psychologist, Smithsonian Magazine, Science and others – you can get a better flavour here.
- RT @kenanmalik: White fears, black fears and black crime: @adamshatz on James Forman’s Locking Up Our Own: lrb.co.uk/v39/n09/adam-s… 1 day ago
- RT @NinaStrohminger: New issue on the self from @newscientist featuring work by Pronin, Knobe, myself, many others newscientist.com/issue/3122/… 1 week ago
- Shout outs to @NinaStrohminger and @Hal_EH for offering their thoughts for these stories! twitter.com/MultipleDraftz… 1 week ago
- What is the self? @NewScientist explores with two pieces from me and one by @EmmaELYoung newscientist.com/issue/3122/ 1 week ago
- What a brilliantly calm expression to direct towards that aggro, posturing little twerp... twitter.com/michaeldweiss/… 2 weeks ago